THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT DOG,
JUST THE PERFECT DOG FOR YOU
We do not breed often but when we do we take our litters and our boxer puppies very seriously. We select for health, physical conformation, and soundness of mind. For a listing of what we test for, visit our HEALTH section. Owning one of our puppies is a 10+ year commitment to continue the work we have done in producing a quality dog. Things you should be aware of if desiring one of our puppies is a few of our philosophies and expectations:
- The feeding of a raw diet or a good quality processed diet (kibble) recommended by us
- Properly timed puppy vaccinations using nomographs and the use of titres to determine immune strength for adults
- Avoiding early spay/neuter protocols allowing our puppies the opportunity to grow properly
- A 5-year warranty against death due to common genetic illnesses
- Puppy/Owner matching using the AVIDOG Puppy Evaluation Test
- Follow up with us at least yearly or expect us to follow up with you
A boxer puppy is not “one size fits all”. Not every puppy will be right for every owner. Preference is always given to homes that are looking to work their boxer in some sort of event. If you want to learn about the sports you and your boxer can compete in, see our ACTIVITIES section. We are also here to help you no matter how basic your sporting or obedience goals are.
UPCOMING LITTER: The “F” Litter
BISS CanGCH AmCH Bimberg’s Con Artist HIT CGN DOTw/p RATI RATN NTD SD-S TL-1 NS CA “Markus” x Salgray N’ Lemko’s Lust After Me RATI NS “Fergie”
Due Summer 2019: MARKUS is a square, active, and confident working dog with as much beauty as he has brains. FERGIE is a level-headed, bomb-proof, and eternally optimistic girl who loves to make everyone smile. We expect some truly lovely temperaments from these two. All puppies will be brindle. LITTER PEDIGREE
We anticipate some promising show and performance puppies from this litter along with a few family companions. All placement decisions are pending their 8-week temperament and structural evaluation. If you would like to apply for one of these boxer puppies complete an OWNERSHIP APPLICATION so we can get to know you.